1. Flavored Finishing Salts – Tuck these in a box for a simple and elegant edible gift, or wrap a single jar in brown craft paper with a simple bow. Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or holiday set, but make sure to keep some for yourself as well!
2. Homemade Vanilla Extract – With just a few minutes of your time now and six weeks for the extract to ripen, you’ll have amazing homemade gifts that will bring warmth and joy to special events. Tip: Although it’s ideal for the vanilla to be completely ready when given, sometimes it’s not practical. If the extract needs a few more weeks, I sometimes give it with “Open me on January 1st” (or whatever date is appropriate) written on the gift tag.
3. Homemade Marshmallows – These light, fluffy marshmallows are made with real, wholesome ingredients, and they’re SO GOOD! I like to package mine in a pastry box wrapped with red and white baker’s twine.
4. Masala Chai Mix – Makes a great gift with a tea infuser basket or mug infuser. There’s a free printable gift label included in the post, too. You can also make a powdered version that can be mixed with black tea to make instant chai.
5. Hot Chocolate Mix – Put this hot chocolate/hot cocoa mix in a mason jar with some butcher’s twine wrapped around the lid and – voila! – you have an instant gift that just about everyone will love.
6. Homemade Caramels – Soft and chewy, these homemade caramels are made with just 2 ingredients.