1. Simmering Holiday Stovetop Potpourri – Infused with cranberries, oranges, cinnamon and more, this recipe makes a thoughtful, simple gift for a holiday or housewarming party. Just tie up a batch with a bow and voila, you’re done!
2. Beeswax Candles – These candles are so much easier to make than they look and they smell like honey (and essential oils if you add them) when they’re lit.
3. Simmering Stovetop Potpourri for Fall – Beautiful when packaged in a simple mason jar, this recipe creates a lovely, cozy scent that smells like freshly baked autumn deliciousness.
4. Linen Spray – This homemade air freshener and linen spray is reminiscent of line-dried sheets, ripe lemons and lavender, plus deeper notes like pine and sandalwood.
5. Wool Dryer Balls – They reduce drying time, soften clothes without chemicals, and save money.
6. Chalkboard Mugs – These cozy coffee mugs are perfect for the odd game of tic-tac-toe. an inspiring word for the day, or a whimsical doodle. These erasable chalk pens are my favorite to write with.